Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

My Holiday Recount



WALT: Write A Recount Of Our Recent Experiences

30 September 2017 was the day that my family got mindblown. We went to a fabulous beach named Kawakawa Bay.  The viewing of this beach just made my day, because of The crystal clear water. the soft squishy sand. The flaming hot sun. The cool breezy Leaves ( Off a tree of course ).  It was just the smell of salt water that put me off.


Firstly, We came to a point where the road ends and the beach just catches your eye. We also came to a point when you just wanted to jump in the amazing water but you had to get a full stomach. ( And then rest before entering the water ). We made sand castles with moldy enough bits of sand. We made turtles, suns, stars, a lady ( I really do not know why ) and much, much more. We played sand fights but could only hit the person waist and lower. ( So that sand didn’t reach out to their eyes.) We played bat down which was a difficult game because of the sand’s texture. 


When others arrived. That's when we knew our day was about to go worse. They were drinking on the work of art, Papatuanuku. Their smoke climbed up to the pleasant god, Ranginui. They were damaging our Earth. By pulling pointed grass out from the ground. By tossing disgusting rubbish into the perplexing beach. ( We eventually took it out ) We were going to put up a fight but my mother had an idea that will actually get these disrespectful creatures away from here. She said “ There is another because just down the road. I’m pretty sure you will be able to do all this stuff down there then over here. “ She had only said that so that we could enjoy our day. They replied “ Well I don’t want to move so I might just connect with this beach.”

Next, We seen a staircase that made its way into a bush walk. The scene of the bushwalk just made my day even more better. The astonishing hummingbirds. The wonderful tui swishing through the air like wind. We carried on walking upwards to finish off our adventure. We seen bell birds flattering in the Baby blue sky while we carried on walking towards the top. The bush walk seemed long but it was just the amazing birds that caught our eyes and made us want to slow down to gaze at them. We finally arrived to the top of the brilliant bush walk. We overlooked the spectacular beach that laid in front of us. 


I sensed something was going to go wrong and it actually did. Oyster shells outlined a rock. I sat down in a puddle of blood that rose to the surface. Butterflies rumbled in my stomach during the period of time my backside connected with to solid stone. 


I noticed my tribe was having a brilliant time when i peered at them  enjoying their day before it lasts.



This story is explaining one day of what I did in the holidays.
Please look at my class blog at http://edhillkara.blogspot.co.nz/

G'Day

1 comment:

  1. Hi Journey its me Shazana i really enjoyed you work because you have so many amazing words that just make your story even better.all you need to work on is that you put too many sentences that just dont make enough sense and that's it.everything else is great and good job on capital letters and full stops.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.